WCDA Professional Development Event
You are Invited to the Spring 2018 WCDA Professional Development Event.
This event is for career development professionals.
Date: Friday, April 27, 2018
Check-in is from 8:30am-9:00am
Theme: Employability Skills and Diversity
- Opening Remarks.
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Career Assistance for Individuals Who Are Justice-Involved.
- Etiquette Luncheon.
- Beyond The Skills Gap: Insights about internships, diversity, and preparation for the future.
- Career Assistance for Older Workers.
- WisConnect: Wisconsin’s Internship Website.
- Key Take-Aways, Evaluations, Certificates.
Location: Gateway Technical College in Racine, located at 1001 S. Main Street in Racine, Wisconsin 53403. We will be in the Racine Building, first floor, Michigan Room, Room 113.
Parking: Please use parking lot D and for overflow lot C.
Maps: View map and directions and view campus map.
Meals: Light continental breakfast and lunch provided.
Proudly Sponsored By: Wisconsin Career Development Association
Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance noting 6.5 hours of participation
$50 for members / $75 for non-members. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.