Seats are filling up, REGISTER now!
Professional Development Workshop
Your StrengthsQuest adventure begins with a 30-minute online assessment. Assessment instructions will be emailed to all registered participants. Please complete your strengths assessment by Monday, April 24, 2017 by midnight. After you complete the StrengthQuest assessment, you will receive a customized report that lists your top five signature themes. Please print your Strengths Report. Bring your Strengths Report with you to the professional development workshop.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Zina Haywood, Executive Vice President/Provost for Academic & Campus Affairs, Gateway Technical College
- StrengthsQuest focuses on developing strengths (rather than concentrating on weaknesses).
- Learn how to identify and leverage your unique strengths.
- Recognize and appreciate your strengths and the strengths of others using a strengths-based perspective.
Presenters: Kathy Eidsmoe, ACP/CTE Coordinator, CESA #1 and John Pritchett, Career Development Services Coordinator, Waukesha County Technical College
- Identify how you like to work best and what you need do to work well with others.
- Learn how to use your strengths to maximize your work potential.
- Determine when to ask for help from others with different strengths.
- Create dynamic teams that tackle projects and problems.
- Use strengths as a powerful career development tool personally and in your work with clients.
Date: Friday, May 5, 2017
Location: Waukesha County Workforce Development Center, located on the WCTC Main Campus, 892 Main St. Pewaukee, WI 53072. View map.
Parking: There is no fee for parking. No parking permit is required.
Meals: Light continental breakfast and lunch provided.
Proudly Sponsored By: Wisconsin Career Development Association
Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance noting 5.25 hours of participation
Contact Sheri Eisch with questions, comments, and dietary restrictions. firstname.lastname@example.org